Digital asset management: AssetManager
- Upload files in batches or one at a time.
- Upload from any computer via a standard web browser.
- Add a description and keywords for each file.
- Access the full metadata behind each file.
- Build your own metadata structure - need to tag files by
customer, location, year, length, format, office, author? However
you want to tag your files, you can.
- Bulk-edit metadata for multiple files at once.
- Create collections. Arrange similar files into coherent
collections for easy browsing.
- Create contact sheets. Select multiple files or collections and
generate pdf contact sheets for reference.
Search and download
- Perform a basic or advanced search across your entire asset
bank or just images or documents or video, for example.
- See results in list, thumbnail or large format.
- See previews of each file before you download it - whether
text, video, audio or image.
- AssetManager automatically generates low and medium resolution
versions of images for use in comps.
- An unsuccessful search? AssetManager suggests other searches
you might like to try to find similar resources.
Security and back ups
- AssetManager runs on dedicated servers hosted in a local data-centre
which benefits from full fire suppression and UPS/diesel generators
to provide a resilient hosting environment.
- The servers are monitored 24/7, with daily backups taken and a
robust data recovery procedure in place should it ever be
Making it yours
- Set up your own user groups.
- Assign groups to particular collections.
- Choose whether your users can upload and edit, or just search
- Run reports on which assets are being downloaded the most
AssetManager product sheet